This suite combines superb performance with great looks - outstanding thermal control, high component strength, and streamlined design.
Our Thermal suite is made of two layers of aluminium with a polymer between, providing a "thermal break". This makes a huge difference and stops the transfer of temperature across the aluminium, giving you much more control of room temperature inside. Pair this with low-e glass and argon gas, and you have exceptional thermal control, reducing the cost of heating and cooling. Our 400 Thermal suite was benchmarked and showed a 36% improved “u value” thermal performance compared to one of our standard competitors.
This suite also looks great, with advanced, contemporary styling. It has bold, flat surfaces, and the option of dual colour, where you can select a different colour for the inside and outside surfaces of your windows and doors. You can have a contemporary dark colour to the outside of your home, and a completely different colour inside. This suite has it all. Come and see it for yourself in our showroom, where we have it on display.
Features and Benefits:
- Structural window mullions with internal strengthening for clean sightlines
- Proprietary hardware allows venting and low profile options
- Stainless steel door rollers on our polyamide “Easy Glide” track
- Thermal break to the outside for higher thermal performance
- Hinged doors have multi point locking system for strength and convenience
- High-performance design allowing panels over 2.7 metres high
- Bi-fold doors have bottom rolling carriages with stainless steel rollers and track sweep, making one of the most robust carriages available in the New Zealand market
- Narrowest bi-fold stiles in New Zealand market without compromising strength